Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pneumonia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alauniira
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Pneumonia Reply with quote

Well, I had just gotten back to Ansteorra and then I got pneumonia, so that's why I haven't been on for the past ten days. But I'm not leaving again!

It's not fun, I'm sitting around in the house taking antibiotics and some breathing treatment and cought syrup that's not supposed to help me stop cauphing and tasts nasty. And then I'm homeschooled so I don't get time away from school. Pitty me. ;.;

Anyway, don't worry, it's not very contageous. +cackles. Slaps knee+ Hah hah hah. I made a joke.

And I'm making another new character (big supprise). And I don't know what her name is gunna be. But it's not gunna be a bunny this time. =O
Rakuro
Possibly Mexican and / or Jewish

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Hope you start feeling better soon! No fun being sick.. 'cause then you go all galkhjklerlngfdg'n'stuff.

Know what I mean? *nod*

Get well soon! Mr. Green

(and yea.. that whole homeschooling thing sucks, doesn't it? If you can get to your feet on your own, you're well enough to do school. *mutter* Happened to me all the time.. bloody.. having books.. with you...
Alauniira
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rakuro wrote:
Crying or Very sad Hope you start feeling better soon! No fun being sick.. 'cause then you go all galkhjklerlngfdg'n'stuff.

Know what I mean? *nod*

Get well soon! Mr. Green

(and yea.. that whole homeschooling thing sucks, doesn't it? If you can get to your feet on your own, you're well enough to do school. *mutter* Happened to me all the time.. bloody.. having books.. with you...
Exactly. xD Thank ya. +gnaws on a school book, tearing at the pages with her giant... claws?+
Sirum
Runt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, again, Alau, and I hope you feel lovely soon. ^^
cabanela

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you know if a dog has Kennel Cough, Pneumonia, or a different infection? My 1 1/2 year old boxer mix got kennel cough from my new boxer puppy. The puppy was put on clavomax and is now better, but my older dog has much more severe symptoms. The vet started her on a stronger dosage of the clavomax a couple of days ago, but she is shaking a lot, not eating, not drinking much, and is completely lethargic. She typically eats anything and everything, and is a high energy dog. How can I tell if it has developed into pneumonia, or if she has a fever as well? Should I consult another vet?

HI AM A SPAMMER FROM INDIA MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS cabanelanopel@yahoo.in

Last edited by cabanela on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sirum
Runt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, god damnit. The spammers finally cracked the Super Secret Registration Code, that's the only explanation I can figure for that post. They posted something that I can see was posted elsewhere word for word on google 2 years ago, in a 6 year old topic here.

Which means that this is an automated spammer bot trying to build up credibility before it starts subtly spamming.

Kitzibeth, you might want to ban that person and change the registration code to something else, and update the registration code topic.

Edit: Come to think of it, for the past few weeks whenever I've checked the forums there have always been 6-8 guests online browsing the forums, no matter the time of day. That's funny. Have they really been trying to crack the super secret registration code for so long?

Edit2: I knew it, a few days after posting they edited URLs into their signature. Fuckin' Indian spammers.

Edit3:
Quote:
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 14 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 30 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:32 am
Registered Users: None

They must reeeally want to spam our forums to have so many spambots trying to get in at all hours of the day. 14, really? I wonder how that one above me managed to get in if these didn't.
Rakuro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's clearly a superbot from the future, Si. They've begun browsing, back in time, for the express purpose of earning more advertising money in the future. Yes, now that the earth is populated by mindless vegetables being blasted by jingles and bright colored, half-nude women selling everything from toothpaste to orange juice, their only way to increase their revenue is by MINING THE PAST.

Wait... wasn't that a plot of some terrible movie?
Wasn't it also the plot of a half-decent series?
...The world may never know.
Until we're doing it. Living the future we wrote in our history books. [/timeparadox]
Kitzibeth
Feel my love!
Feel my love!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've banned the spammer.

The "guests" appear to be from China/Southeast Asia. I have banned the range of IP addresses that originate from that source. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rakuro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discrimination!

A healthy virtue, to be sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: