Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So what did everyone go on to?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still check these forums on a fairly regular basis, simply to refresh my memory of the good old days of Anst.

I'm a manager at a large super convenience store chain and am planning for my future higher education through savings and such. I work a lot, though I split my free time between my girlfriend and WoW. I play D&D on Sunday afternoons and sometimes on Thursday nights. Also, I can be found on Facebook and Myspace from time to time.

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ruby Pyralis
r00blar
r00blar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in college. Doing theater stuff. I worked at Target for 14 months until I lost my fucking mind and quit last month, so I'm on the job hunt again!
And last night I realized my cosmetic Halloween contacts from last year are still good.

Bamf!
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o______o
Dirk Felis
Bartender par Excellance
Bartender par Excellance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to find myself. If you've seen me, please message me at the soonest possible time.

As for Marl: I still see her from time to time on WoW. We don't chat as much as we used to, but we do keep in touch.

Grivyn: Your ideal line is "The world is ending and the only shelter is in my pants."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Erk Mendon
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh...I mostly play WoW, frequent an LGBT support forum, and randomly play some videogames.

As far as real-life-y stuff goes, I'm almost done with college applications. I'm applying to University of Kentucky, Purdue, Virginia Tech, Rose-Hulman, Haverford, and Bradley University.

[Edit] Oh, and if contact is wanted, AIM's XGamer143 >>; [/Edit]

Last edited by Erk Mendon on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitzibeth
Feel my love!
Feel my love!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been busy with top secret NASA projects involving computers so powerful they are practically sentient.

i.e. Sirum Wink
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to recall Kitzibet' telling me at one point that she was(is?) a physics professor of sorts. I always just took her word for it, seeing as she's enormously smart and goes moist for tinkering with numbers. Razz

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As mentioned, I am still maintaining a facade of someone who is completely comfortable with his sexuality. Just to be very clear, I am extremely comfortable about my sexuality and if anyone wants to question this I will become very angry.

Besides this, I am trolling through university and if everything works out I'll be a grad student in the 2011-2012 year. I am specializing in American history and I'm slowly narrowing down on a potential Ma thesis. I'm not much for computer games nowadays with the exception of Team Fortress 2, since most of my life is dedicated to reading things for school.

If anyone does want to chat, give me 24 hours notice to purchase an appropriate amount of alcohol and send me an e-mail or something. guyjemassie[at]gmail[dot]com

I also have a facebook!
Hikari
Hiki Pony

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My, My, My...

Well, me? Eh...

College, as you guys call it. Trying to stay sane in a mess of stress mostly caused by family issues. Trying to get grades up to access a co-magister program (Finish my... Bachelor degree? While I start my magister), and trying to start to learn Germain so that, If I'm lucky and able to pull myself toguether, be able to do a PhD in Berlin. If I'm gonna get out of a 3rd World Country I better have some fucking leverage.

I also have facebook, It's also indispensable around here Razz

Edit: Also, AWESOME CONTACTS R00BLAR!

[The Devil]: "There was a time when I used to get lots of ideas... I thought up the Seven Deadly Sins in one afternoon. The only thing I've come up with recently is advertising." - Peter Cook as George Spiggott "The Devil" in Bedazzled (1967)
Path
Lord Narcolepsy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all. Well! Like Kitz I can't go into too much detail. Smile But life's moving along for me. I've graduated and, barring getting into the gaming industry, I've taken a job as a technical animator/modeler working primarily on planes.

I can't say much more than that, but rest assured that things are going well, and I still plan on breaking into the gaming industry after the economy recovers. Smile

It's awesome to see everyone still keeping loose touch!
Rakuro
Possibly Mexican and / or Jewish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post-a-post, since a few of you expressed interest in what's going on with Kuro: I went through the first couple years of college, got all but the final terms of Calculus and Physics w/ Calc finished towards an Associate's Degree and promptly dropped out to pursue independence and a beautiful woman.

I've spent the past three years learning all there is to know about the human condition, society as a concept instead of fact, the meaning and purpose of life and the finer points of making and serving pizza. I only get paid for one of these. The past two years I've been making and crafting dough (as well as cooking the food, driving deliveries and being the general handy-man/restaurant bitch) for a quiet pizza/burger/sub sandwich joint not so far from where I was born, enjoying the verdant forest greens of the Pacific Northwest and turning myself into a better person.

It's not a bad life, though money is always tight, and to date I've only found an inkling of inclination towards finishing college (as planned) and praying for a decent job in this economy. Life is all about ups and downs, and I'm pretty fairly in the middle.
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rakuro wrote:
Post-a-post, since a few of you expressed interest in what's going on with Kuro: I went through the first couple years of college, got all but the final terms of Calculus and Physics w/ Calc finished towards an Associate's Degree and promptly dropped out to pursue independence and a beautiful woman.

I've spent the past three years learning all there is to know about the human condition, society as a concept instead of fact, the meaning and purpose of life and the finer points of making and serving pizza. I only get paid for one of these. The past two years I've been making and crafting dough (as well as cooking the food, driving deliveries and being the general handy-man/restaurant bitch) for a quiet pizza/burger/sub sandwich joint not so far from where I was born, enjoying the verdant forest greens of the Pacific Northwest and turning myself into a better person.

It's not a bad life, though money is always tight, and to date I've only found an inkling of inclination towards finishing college (as planned) and praying for a decent job in this economy. Life is all about ups and downs, and I'm pretty fairly in the middle.

I LOVE YOU RAK! HAVE MY BABIES!!11

-Rivyn
Ruddiwyne
Flute Boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I act and sing and dance. Actually, my life hasn't changed much since Anst and after. I play WoW, I play D&D, I drink a lot.
Chloe
Princess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Guys!

Aw, it really made me smile when I saw this thread, it's so nice to hear you're all doing so well and enjoying life. I really miss you all and all the fun times we had.. All those exhausting nights staying up for quests at stupid times because of my time difference; but it was all worth it! Very Happy

I've since moved to London for University and am studying Book Arts and Design; it's kind of like a practice of illustration combined with book binding and other nifty things and I'm really enjoying it! Smile
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHOE PAI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: