Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help finding music

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Ramble On
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Makolev
Game Master
Game Master

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Help finding music Reply with quote

It has come to my attention that I haven't really gathered any new music for almost a year now. What this means is that I'm starting to get bored of what I have. So I'm gonna ask for your help finding stuff.

I'm looking for good dynamic music. I've lately really been enjoying people with really nice voices.

Right now I'm mostly listening to: Muse, Fiona Apple and Cake.

What I'd really like to be able to get ahold of is stuff like the female singing parts in Dark City (for those of you who've seen it). For those who haven't it's kind of like maybe blues or jazz (i suck at identifying genres).

Thanks to any who help my sanity
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just download a bunch of T-Pain songs and play them in your car with the volume up and the windows down. You can't go wrong.
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you like Fiona Apple, look up Regina Spektor, Shawn Colvin and Tori Amos (all girls that sound like Fiona). They are all in that genre and have very euphonious voices!
Tantsui
Noble
Noble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want a girl with real presence vocally, look up Arch Enemy. Very Happy

In the Bible, 2 Samuel 12:7, the prophet Nathan rebuked Ding Kavid for his adultery with Bathseba and murder of her husband with "You are the man..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Ramble On All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: