Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why hello there
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kele-De
Arch-Wench
Arch-Wench

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I'm Kele. I have a few different alts in Anst. The one I'm on most is Aillen. The first alt I had in Anst was Kele-De, so I still prefer Kele to anything else.

I'm the Continuity person. If you have any questions about the Continuity, ask. If I can't answer it, I can tell you who can.

Let's see: I'm really laid back and a lot of fun once you get to know me, but I can come off sounding "clinical". Look past that - it's because of what I do that I come off sounding like that. I'm also emoticon retarded, so if I say something that sounds bitchy, it's probably not how I meant it and I forgot to put an emoticon after it. Very Happy
Vitrethjad
Halfsquire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, all you people! I play Vivian, and you'll notice my forum name is not Vivian--that was the name of my first character here in Anst, when I joined about the same time as Shayde. He, and I, went by the nickname Vith, and I still prefer being referred to OOCly as Vith over Viv, because of obvious gender connotations (then again, maybe that's what I get. <.<), so yes, if you were wondering, I'm a guy.

Like Tant, I'm also big on the CS, for various reasons, a major one being my nerdiness for organized game systems. When we get our new CS rolling, I'll be glad to take any questions anyone has and work through them. I also like helping people. ^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Myson
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I'm Myson! I try to keep low profile because I tend to get myself in trouble with forums. Adam invited me here when the raffle was around and I won wings (wow, amazing!) and decided to stay because of all the friendly and accomodating people that will most likely be invited to our wedding one day. j/k! Myson is an alt, my alias. You should RP with her and get to know her, you're in for a treat! Or depression. =D

Where does the name Myson come from?

Well a long time ago, when Myson's player was a little girl she enjoyed playing barbies with her sister. After inheriting a boatload of new barbies from a neighbor, we soon found ourselves with many more ken dolls than we needed. So we only used two. One older G.I. Joe guy for a king, and his dashingly handsome son with sandy locks. We decided that the son had a name, any name we invented was fine, but the king called his son, "Myson" [My son] And soon it really stuck because it was funny. In need of a new character on Furc for a RP, I reverted back to the name for this feline female as I had no idea as to what her personality or backstory should be. Myson was a name given to her as a sort of nickname, because I didn't know what to call her at the time. And then the plot with her having amnesia grew. So far what was known was: She had no money, connections, and no education or anyone to raise her. What are you left with? Basically a little girl stuck in a young woman's body.

So there you are. And I'm not at all fond of the CS stuff so Myson will not be participating. Happy RP!
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afternoon, gents and ho's. I've been RPing since I was but a lad, starting in a simple host of Bravenet chat rooms. Once those were closed down I moved on to a wide and varying amount of other chat clients for RP until an RPing partner of mine introduced me to Furcadia. I've been around on Furc since the old days. As Rivyn mentioned, I remember the days when dragons were new.

I am most often referred to as 'Kal' by the masses, as a result of my most popular character Kalannar, the murderous and hateful Drow of Ansteorra. I joined Ansteorra in 2003 sometime, however had no forum name. I was about for a month or so before my internet gave out and I had none to speak of until early 2004 when I returned.

In any case, I am famous for the characters Kalannar, Taereal Sareen, and Afasel, though can most commonly be found on the character Connor Sareen now-in-days. Unfortunately, my work schedule scarcely allows me to attend the dream much anymore, though I will pop in occasionally when I do have time.

I am the guild asshole, and I will fuck your face with my words if you do just about anything I dislike in the slightest. If you are an idiot I will tell you so, I dislike newbies, and I am not friendly or approachable OOCly. I am a massive continuity nazi and I hate the CS and everything involved with numbers. You'll never see me post on the CS boards if I can avoid it.

The solution to knowing me: realize that every single thing I say, everything, is solely to get a rise out of you. If you take me seriously, you will hate me passionately. If you don't, then I like you already. Cheers.

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn

Last edited by Kalannar on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sirum
Runt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.. aaand if he actually tries to scare any of you newbies away or berates you endlessly, whisper me first thing so he can be throttled without mercy. <3
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sirum wrote:
.. aaand if he actually tries to scare any of you newbies away or berates you endlessly, whisper me first thing so he can be throttled without mercy. <3

Yes, the administration keeps me in line. /shakefist

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
Chloe
Princess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! Very Happy

Well, my central charachter would probably be Chloe, who I guess I'm remembered to be. ^^ It feels like ages since I first joined Anst! But I'm so happy to be a part of the guild, even though my crazy British time zone doesn't allow me to appear as often as I'd like to!

Generally I like cookies, pai, marshmallows, sweet things.. Y'know, all the good stuff. I actually use emoticons way more often than one should, and if I don't, I start to feel bad.. I think I got a bit of a catchphase of saying sorry alot, too.. But, I think I've gotten better. Very Happy

My charachter Chloe is generally quite a timid soul, and doesn't mean any harm to anyone.. and is pretty much your generic goodie-toe shoed cleric! ..with the occasional stutter. But, she's lovely, so feel free to say hi, if you manage to ever see her about!

So, all these years of niceness and oppression, led me to create the complete opposite of Chloe.. Who was Amerie! Now, Amerie, on the other hand, is a tempremental, flirtatious, spoilt, narcissistic, prima-donna! Amerie's a dancer and naturally loves herself, so if you ever have the chance to meet her, don't be offended my her mannerisms! But she's great fun, and I love having the chance to RP a charachter like her, someone who's physically attractive but her personality is so off-putting that she looses any kind of attractiveness. Razz

So yeah, that's me, please if you see me about, feel free to say hi! I love getting to know all the people in Anst I haven't had an oppurtunity to meet yet!

Thanks! ^^
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chloe wrote:
Hello! Very Happy

Chloooee Paaii! <3

-Rivyn
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Chloooee Paaii! <3

See how the angry facade melts! Laughing

HI CLOE LONG TIME NO SEE!
Alenya
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all (:

Thought I might as well jump on the band wagon and introduce myself. I just joined AK (literally... like, 24 hrs ago?) but have been stalking this place over a period of several years. Yes, I am lazy. Extremely lazy. And sometimes being lazy affects logging on to Furc. But not to worry. If I like you, I'll be back. I'm currently playing Alenya the mysterious and "innocent" runaway blah blah. She's cute. RP? (:

I joined Furc in 2003 and remember my n00b days too vividly. You can approach me to RP most times. I do work a lot, but I try to find time for Furc in the wee hours of the morning. I usually take kindly to whispers. Unless they're creepy. :/

xo
Vena Napier
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Newbie Reply with quote

Ahahahah, it took me forever just to register on here (because I did not have the Registration Code) Confused .

As you can tell, I am completely new, this being my first time on. I will attempt to log on a lot, though I will be absent for a week O_O (not good to join and leave for a week = bad impression).

Well, it is not my first time RPing Embarassed . I admit, I have only been on Furcadia for about two year, and that means I have to prove myself in RPing e.e . My character's name is Vena Napier, of course, and she is a beginner mage (magician). She is very determined to learn magic, but can get herself in a lot of tight spots (not her fault, but mine) Embarassed . Still, I hope I do not sound like a complete noob in my RPs to come and I am very friendly, so whisper or chat anytime (although I will probably be the one asking abunch of questions) :3 . It does not take me long to fit in, however. Umm, is there anything else? I basically have all there needs to know in my character's description, and the rest is usually discovered in RPs Wink .

Yes, I like RPing a lot, and if I am RPing extremely long post, that means it is late into the night [I have reverse energy -- hardly any energy in the morning, but tons at night, for some bizarre reason (Summer, perhaps?)]. So um, anyways, hiya all! I hope to meet you all in Kingdom of Ansteorra! Bya~ Smile

NOTE: I like smilies...a lot Surprised
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like smilies too. Very Happy I think they're planning to rebel against me because I use them so much.
Elianne
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I joined the forums a day or two after my first visit to Ansteorra, I never really bothered introducing myself. :3 Well, this is for all of you. xD

As you all know, I play Elianne. I haven't met some of you yet but that will come in due time I'm sure. She's simply an artist. There's not much else to say about her. xD

I haven't been on Furcadia that long, actually. I would say a month or two, and Ansteorra has been my usual place for a little less than that. xD I came across the place by accident but found out about Furcadia from a friend of mine over Msn. They told me that it would be a nice place to be if I enjoyed Rping with good Rpers and he was right! And the reason they told me that? Well, I kept complaining about how my usual forum hang out was lacking in interesting characters and good posters. xD

As for the girl behind Elianne, there's not much to know either. xD I draw and have an affinity for watching Ninja warrior. xD It's the only reason I watch tv these days. :3 I'm still in high school, but just turned eighteen and am going into my senior year. xD And as you've noticed, I love both the :3 face and the xD face. xD! How about that?

Well, nice to meet you all. ^__^ V
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crad
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The years have passed by, I've seen Furcadia transform from a once three dream, 200 user maximum server into what it is now. Crad, along with Furcadia, has traveled a long path and evolved through what he's been in and around. I myself found delight in evolving along with him. He certainly is a dream role that I'd never be able to truly be in real life.

I spent the latter part of the past five years roleplaying in a continuity, which will remain nameless at this time, that simply fell out of the Public Eye. Burned and ravaged by placing loyalty into an entity that simply faded out of existence, I've been forced to move on. Having roleplayed since the early part of '97, I've had my fair share of experience. I wouldn't be quick to call myself "Good" at roleplaying, for judgment lies solely in the eye of the beholder, but I would argue that I do carry a distinct knowledge of proper, enjoyable roleplay.

Stern, but good hearted, I'm the type of friend you truly like to keep around the years. Living out in New Jersey, I'm a full-time college student and service member. I am infamous for taking things too seriously, but I'll always tell you how it is. Be warned: I do bite.
Vena Napier
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Replying to a bunch of posts x.x Reply with quote

Elianne wrote:
And as you've noticed, I love both the :3 face and the xD face. xD! How about that?

I like those smilies too Surprised
The :3 is cute, and xD is fun to use instead of lol. :3

Elianne wrote:
Well, nice to meet you all. ^__^ V

Nice to meet you! I hope I can Roleplay with you sometime. I usually stay up really late and crash xD

Shayde Enkiar wrote:
I like smilies too. Very Happy I think they're planning to rebel against me because I use them so much.

Nah, you can never have too many smilies. :p

Crad wrote:
I wouldn't be quick to call myself "Good" at roleplaying, for judgment lies solely in the eye of the beholder, but I would argue that I do carry a distinct knowledge of proper, enjoyable roleplay.

Cool, I would like to Roleplay with you, too. Surprised
You sound like someone who could hold out a good Roleplay, yet I never got the chance to actually Roleplay with you (except for that brief moment, then I ran off to go treasure hunting.).

Crad wrote:
Living out in New Jersey, I'm a full-time college student and service member. I am infamous for taking things too seriously, but I'll always tell you how it is. Be warned: I do bite.

I live in New Jersey, too! O_O Also, I will make sure not to tick you off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: