Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Three Wish Bakery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyMageRat
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:06 am    Post subject: The Three Wish Bakery Reply with quote

~As of recent, about a dozen fliars in fancey gold and red calligraphic lettering have appeared in numerous locations in the city. The fliars read:~

"Coming Soon: The Three Wish Bakery!
Owner: Bennevou Armalouxé

"My kindest customers to be, it is with great pleasure that I announce that Ansteorra will once again have a bakery from which to buy the most delicious of breads, muffins, cakes, pies, cookies, rolls, and so forth! But I am not just opening a bakery to you, my friends, but a dream for a better future.

"The grand opening will be held within a weeks time, my kind sirs and misses, and what an opening it will be! All goods are baked fresh and with care, perhaps even a touch of magic. But that, of course, is expected of a bakery. Something that isn't so is that every so often, I bake something into one of my goods for the customer. What? You will have to wait and see. It may be a copper, perhaps a silver, or maybe even jewelry! This is not an introductory special, no... This is your second wish!

'That's right! The bakery is named with the idea that we grant three wishes to our customers. Food is, of course, the greatest wish we can grant. Small gifts are another, as by giving such I hope to inspire happyness. And finally... I offer my friendship. Friends, food, and happyness... What more could the town want from a bakery besides reasonable prices, which is an added bonus to the Three Wishes we already offer.

'To ensure the absolute satisfaction of the townspeople, I would ask that you submit a personal favorite baked good somewhere on this list so I may incorperate it into the bakery just for you!

"Signed,
Bennevou Séllenour Armalouxé"
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In accordance with the last thing written on the posters, the closest one to the Guardhouse had a message written underneath in respectable handwriting.

Pumpkin Pie
Major Stefan Buravon

Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something chocolate-y! Mmm...

-Shayde Averon
Kilana
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peach cobbler is especially delicious!

xoxo Kilana De'Morae
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a fliar not far from the open area of the park is scrabbled in fine hand written script:

Apple crumble, mate.
-Connor Leo Halifax Loudoun Clark Tae Sareen

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: