Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Absence Into Disappearance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Ramble On
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fenrorell
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Absence Into Disappearance Reply with quote

Well.

First, I was just busy. I got sick, it put me behind on school. Someone ran away, the whole family went into grieving, everyone wanted to disown her. She got pregnant, so more drama resulted in welcoming her back. So I was scrambling to feed and clean up after my parents' children (and sometimes them,) as well as trying to keep up with school.

Then we traveled.

Now I have no laptop. I run AIM over meebo. I have limited internet and computer access. I have no Furc at all.

So I'm running things via forum for now. I can't even do digital art right now.

I'm also something of a precious commodity elsewhere when no one else puts the balls together to get things done.

So life is eating my time. I haven't even been able to apply somewhere where I was guaranteed a job, that opportunity may be gone. I felt the need to account for disappearing entirely. My apologies to everyone if I got anyone's hopes up about a return.

I have a cell phone. I don't know if in my almost two years here I made friends with anyone to warrant someone wanting to call me. I doubt it. My overly complex, novelist style humping characters were not so well received. My head over heels tumbling from a bad childhood into sanity and adulthood was not, either. If someone wants my number, email me at hippiedragon on Gmail. I'll consider it.

I'm pretty much throwing in the towel. If and when i get my laptop back...I'd be glad to dreamweave or DM or plan for a quest. I am not so sure about rejoining the ranks of RPers here. A fresh start...seems hollow. A revival seems futile.

I'm out. Realistically, there is no point in entertaining hopes of my return. Lord knows how long it will be until I even have Furc access.

I met some cool people here. I hope I'm leaving with more respect than I came.

I'm really gone now. I'd like to keep my forum membership for old times' sake, more than anything else..

TTFN. And much love, Ansteorra. Remember this poet with what kindness the mob can muster.
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalannar wrote:
I win.

Link

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fenrorell
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenrorell wrote:
*passes victory cigar* Happy doodle.

What's your point?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Ramble On All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: