Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quest Precursor MQ: The Maiyuu Diaries
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Quests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Quest Precursor MQ: The Maiyuu Diaries Reply with quote

I expect this to be a pretty small party, seeing as it's going to be on

-Wednesday, July 11
-5:00 FST
-No limit on people, NPCs allowed (I'm lookin' at you, Charles and Jesto. Should the impulse to attend strike.)

Please post if you're certain you will or will not be there. ^^

--Extra Notes--

This quest will involve a lot of interactive roleplay. If you expect to run in and crunch a few numbers, you'll probably get where you're going-- but if you want anything good out of it, you're going to have to interact with my NPCs. Of which there'll be many-- male, female, and otherwise. <3 There will probably be some splitting up of the group; in case people haven't noticed, I really like doing that. People tend to think smarter when they're not sharing mob mentality.

This Quest will also likely involve some fast paced parts where you, as the player, will be forced to think and use your keyboard. (If you were there on Marl's chicken hunt event, or heard about it... think similar business, but not.)

Dates of the next few segments will be posted after this MQ, since the outcome of this MQ will depend how the rest of the quest goes.
Vitrethjad
Halfsquire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be able to do it on that Wednesday, but I'd really like to! I have school in the evening, and very possibly work during the day.
Of course I wouldn't ask it to be changed just for me, but if there's flexibility, Fridays and weekends are great. ^^;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
L'rox
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lax will be there, only cause his...er...well...um...and...aaaaahhh...

...he'll just be there :3
Adam
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah at 6pm on a Wednesday I have exactly one hour before I go to work. Sorry, Probably won't be able to make it. But I'll be there for as much of it as I can. Maybe if I tell my manager I need that day off. That might work out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tantsui
Noble
Noble

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that I'll be off somewhere that entire week. Sorry.

In the Bible, 2 Samuel 12:7, the prophet Nathan rebuked Ding Kavid for his adultery with Bathseba and murder of her husband with "You are the man..."
Marlina
Missus Marl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't get home until Eight FST that day. At least, then I'll eat.

Stop using the magic system like that! BAD FAIRY!
Hikari
Hiki Pony

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Game. Up till what I know o_o Nothing planned for that day... though I'm still days away, but this is defenetly priority.

'Course, Since Everyones apparently not able to attend that day, perhaps a new date? I'm good with almost any day.

[The Devil]: "There was a time when I used to get lots of ideas... I thought up the Seven Deadly Sins in one afternoon. The only thing I've come up with recently is advertising." - Peter Cook as George Spiggott "The Devil" in Bedazzled (1967)
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do something before that, like July 7 and 8 (if it spills over, which is highly unlikely) if you'd all like. However, I won't be able to run anything until probably about 8:30 FST each night.

The other alternative is the fourth of July itself during the afternoon/evening at any time (supposing you all don't have plans) or Saturday the 14th at any time. I wasn't expecting to have a lot of people on the opening MQ, but I'd like to have at least four or five, so I'm open to suggestions. ^^
Tantsui
Noble
Noble

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do the fourth.

In the Bible, 2 Samuel 12:7, the prophet Nathan rebuked Ding Kavid for his adultery with Bathseba and murder of her husband with "You are the man..."
Adam
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do the fourth as well--but what time? I might have a friend over and we'll do some Agonistics training. Yeah. On the fourth. I have no life.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will probably be during the afternoon and early evening, because I've seen fireworks only about nine billion times and don't really bother looking at them anymore. x) If you all can make the fourth, well, then, it'll be the fourth.
Sirum
Runt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might attend, depending on if I'm busy at the time and whether or not anyone reminds me of it. ^^;
Marlina
Missus Marl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could probably do the fourth, though it's not a holiday.

Stop using the magic system like that! BAD FAIRY!
Adam
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll remind Jesto, and yes Marl, we all know that you're a dirty Canadian who's country has never really fought for anything. <3
Vitrethjad
Halfsquire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I might be able to do the 4th also, my family would probably guilt me pretty hard if I didn't sit with them and watch the fireworks. That is, either a firework show (from a strategic location far away where we don't have to pay) or just watching the neighbor's fireworks. >.> My family's cheap like that.

Anyway, I vote for Saturday the 14th. If anyone thinks that's too long to wait, I might host something this coming weekend of the 7th, so, yeah. ^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Quests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: