Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Epic Quest Introduction: Thurs. Dec. 28, 7:00 PM FST.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Quests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Path
Lord Narcolepsy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Epic Quest Introduction: Thurs. Dec. 28, 7:00 PM FST. Reply with quote

Quote:

The core had been moved. It had been taken to the basement of the mage's guild and re-activated. For several months, the city was quiet. There were no more threats from the mysterious, Scarlet-cloaked madman, and no further sightings of occult, rogue wizards.

No connection is made immediately, then, when a young mage, recently adopted into the Ansteorran Society of Mages, turns up dead in an alleyway at the edge of Tumbledown. The lapine's throat was torn from his chest, and all items on his body stolen. The guard investigate the murder, as do senior members of the guild. To this day, the investigation is still ongoing.

Two days following the murder, a missive was sent in a discrete manner by virtue of a small boy in the Livery of a noble. In turn, he approaches each member of the Expeditionary force to Verantum with a neatly packed missive, instructing them to proceed to the Castle District at the appointed time, to meet and dine at the home of none other than Lord Hurbert De'Brois-- the founder of the excursion to Pirostia.

OOC Notes:

All levels accepted. If you were not on the Verantum quest, feel free to come along anyway. Meet up with someone who did go, and use their letter to get into the mansion.

The quest is taking place on Thurdsay, December 28th, at 7:00 PM EST. We will be starting then, so be there about 20 minutes earlier for briefing etc.

This is an Epic quest, so the standard rules apply:

Character death is possible (though improbable, if you/your character does nothing untowardly stupid), Character development is very probable. If something in this plot is significant for some personal reason to your character Let me know! I will be more than happy to cater to adapt the plot in minor ways to include the backstories of characters and allow for some character development. Smile

Note: This quest will involve more RP and less combat. You will be dependant upon RPing with eachother, and not all of you trying to RP with my NPCs. Like most of my quests, I will be "seeding" information secretly to different people in different ways. The only way you will progress the plot is by sharing this information and RPing with one another. If you come into the quest expecting to roll a few dice and go afk, I will boot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Quests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: