Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New swordsfurre in town.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-=Raphael Myst=-
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: New swordsfurre in town. Reply with quote

Rumors spread of a new furre in town. Recently arriving on horseback he seems to have already been welcomed by the townsfolk as he makes his way to Ansteorra. A handsome feline male tiger standing at a tall 6'2 height. Drecked out in a black overcoat that drapes down to his calves. Fairly long hair drapes to his shoulders putting snow to shame. His soft golden hues are like no other, as if they spoke to your soul on sight. Young and strong, seeming to be in his early twenties. His paws are adorned with fingerless brown leather gloves that run up and cover his wrists and lower arm like bracers. His torso is protected by a sleevless suit of leather chest armor. Underneath, his white tiger-striped body holds a perfect build from the years of weight lifting and swordsfurre combat training, arms thick and defined proving his capablity to wield massive steel. A belt curls firmly around his waist which also holds a sheathed long sword to his left hip, singaling he is right pawed. From waist down black thick cloth trousers cover his legs with a bit of a loose fit, tucked into his black leather boots that protect his feet. Once he speaks to you his voice is low, very masculine yet soft and soothing in its way. However mystery keeps true to this particular furre, having traveled from a distant land many do not know of where exactly nor does he share...

OOC: Some of you may know me and have seen me in Ansteorra before, but I'm looking for a good place to RP with players who actually like to RP and not squabble and twink and crap hehe. So if you seen me before in the kingdom, I ask you pretend you never did, at least ICly, I want to make an offical apperiance this tme Smile So thats why I'm posting it here, anyways hope to see you all soon.
Kitzibeth
Feel my love!
Feel my love!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OOC]
Welcome to Ansteorra! Very Happy

Just as a minor note, for future reference, we don't really use the word 'twink' around here as it's far too overused to mean just about anything derogatory nowadays, and thrown around far too easily.
[/OOC]

Kitz - Ansteorra: Trendsetters in nice, non-argumentative Furc! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lord Dark Jackal
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OOC] Yes! Welcome to Ansteorra! Great description on your character, clear down to the last detail. [/OOC]
"Out, out brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage And then is heard no more. It is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury Signifying nothing."
-William Shakespeare's MacBeth
-=Raphael Myst=-
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Thank you all very much for the welcome Smile
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC) Welcome to Ansteorra! Make sure you join the Fighters Guild.
Zagnafein
Unique Title
Unique Title

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OOC] Welcome to Ansteorra. Please make your daily tribute to me via the bank. =P

Anyhow... enjoy your time here! [/OOC]
-=Raphael Myst=-
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Lmao ohh I'm gonna have fun here.. well except in the quests since you guys do dice and no offence, but I thrive on FF Smile But again you'll see me in Ty'ahel's quest too anyways so, that should be fun.
Ty'ahel
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC/ Actually I asked him personally to be in it, him and his IC family play a big role in what I have planned on friday night Wink And if I'm not mistaken it will also go along on why his char is now arriving in Ansteorra? Anyways glad to see you took my word for coming to Ansteorra Raph, you better give these nice people here a good show you hear? Smile *Notes Raphael is one of the best Rpers around and doesnt mean by fighting alone but by drama and indepth RP.. knows this cause hes been around Raph for a while now o.o* /OOC
-=Raphael Myst=-
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: LOL I will.. I will also like to note that the Mysts are almost in a way their own continuity, and we don't reconize the Primes but God. It is how we do things.. however to avoid any future conflict I will respectfully compisate a little so both parties are happy if you all have a rule about only believing in the Primes or whatever. What I usually do in that case is consider God to be a "Great Prime" or one of the primes (Prime of Light or something). But anyways I wanted to point that out ahead of time since some do not agree with how my IC family and I do things like that, but hey.. they don't like it, they don't have to RP with us. The Mysts respect all aspects of RP when we play with others but at the same time keep our own boundries to ansure we also just dont disguard our own rules out the window. Oh and yes Ty'ahel I will try to give them a good show hehe... Though too bad I won't be able to bring the entire Myst family to the quest Sad *likes showing off his family cause hes just wuvs them bunchies! ^_^*
Ty'ahel
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC/ Oh lord, how many kids now Raph?? 50?? LOL. Ok this is my last post for the night, cya all. /OOC
-=Raphael Myst=-
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Haha not yet Wink *thinks* Lets see.. 7 children, 6 grandchildren, and Raph and Calestis are going to be going on a second honeymoon and they are planning ICly on another child but OOCly we planned they would surprisingly have quadruplets LOL! So another 4 children on the way, and also we got 2 more grandchildren on the way Wink
Dissident
Board Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prolific... Shocked
Kitzibeth
Feel my love!
Feel my love!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=Raphael Myst=- wrote:
OOC: LOL I will.. I will also like to note that the Mysts are almost in a way their own continuity, and we don't reconize the Primes but God. It is how we do things.. however to avoid any future conflict I will respectfully compisate a little so both parties are happy if you all have a rule about only believing in the Primes or whatever.

Ansteorra isn't a religious based continuity, so you'll bump into little conflict, if at all. So long as your characters don't mind hearing mentions of the Elven Gods, other Primes, or our own handcrafted dieties, (Weedlenose, second cousin to the Dwarf God comes to mind), or don't start up major conversion efforts, I wouldn't worry! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
-=Raphael Myst=-
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL@Dissdent

And Kitz, yes that is just fine I was just making sure there wasn't a rule about the religious setting or whatever, so yea everything is cool Smile
Chloe May
Warrior
Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Welcome to Anst, you wont see Chloe much. She's over seas. XD I just wanted to welcome you though. Very Happy ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: