Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Into the darkness, out of the heart.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jayce Ithil
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Into the darkness, out of the heart. Reply with quote

What could it have been that howl through the kingdom in the early morn, it picked up in the oceans windy tide. Whitsling inland it swept a gull's feather into the paw of the wolf standing in the middle of town. "Just a whisper." he said softly, the morning rush of early fishers, and trades men was just beggining and all about him they walked along. A woman stopped to ask him, "Sir, would you like some morning bread?" She carried a basket of fresh baked rolls, he hadn't heard her, his lame codition prevented it. She repeated herself but went on after many tries to reach him. A small pigeon swooped down and dropped a tiny letter at his feet, he picked it up and read. "Perfect....." he sputtered, but a wide devilish grin graced his muzzle as he continued to read. After finishing, he folded the note, and walked off.
Jayce Ithil
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: Continued..... Reply with quote

The felinic femme cloaked in grays and white greeted the wolf near the docks at the hour of lunch, she spoke softly. "You were right m'lord, they've accepted you for the trials." The wolf only stared out at the sea, he had already knew, she needn't have told. "I know, thank you for coming." A long pause followed she looked him in the eyes to make sure he read her lips. "Few have tried to do what you're attempting, and all have failed. Should you fall as they have before, you will be cast to the hells." She wasn't kidding, and he knew to well, by now many had gathered to listen in secret or just openly, the two didn't care. "The caverns in the westwoods then?" He asked, "Aye." she responded. "The temple is deep within, we shall go?" He shook his head, "Just you, I'll follow in a matter of days, I have things I must right, hopefully I shan't be followed" Wink Wink

{Qeust is possible, keep peeled for more!}
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: