Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And the story Begins...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Path
Lord Narcolepsy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: And the story Begins... Reply with quote

They say, that within each crystal
there is a flaw... Within each defense
is a weakpoint. Nothing is perfect,
nothing is impennitrable... They
were right.

It took me a long time to get around
to believing them. Its amazing how
people always think that they know
exactly what is going on, once they
get a hypothesis... But thats all they
are.. theories, guesses..

"Earth, Fire, Water Air.. Light, and
darkness.. All rotating on opposite
angles, separated by rune magic...
the nulling force that holds it all.
"But.. then what else is out there?"
A wise man once asked me. "Why,
nothing." I replied.. The old mans
response startled me.. "But, if there
is nothing else out there.. then what
made it all...?"

[The following is a quicktime movie going in conjunction with the above post]

[http://terra-planet.net/chapt1.zip]

[Chapter 1 Begins: Friday 2/21/03, at 6 FST]
Kitzibeth
Feel my love!
Feel my love!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<Admin>

This is the IC board, people..

</admin>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Marlina
Missus Marl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[OOC] Unfortunately I can't get back into furc, will edit this post tomorrow, when I'm not half asleep to include what happened to the traitor Cathrine when I have gotten the information from Path. By the way great quest so far, and look forward to seeing more. [/OOC]

Stop using the magic system like that! BAD FAIRY!
Marlina
Missus Marl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the destruction of the lord she had professed loyalty to not so shortly ago, she stepped, back avoiding more blows as the others sought to slay her for her betrayal, only to be thwarted as she vanished in a cloud of red mist.

--Some time later--

A dark figure hides within the shadows of several buildings, seemingly rather injured but still muttering curses under her breath. A swift tap of feet on pavement silences her, and she moves farther into the shadows. A guard dressed in the gear of an Ansteorran walks past her concealment unknowingly. The maiden sprung forth despite her injuries, and before the man could utter a cry, he fell as she leeched the life from him...

Leaving the body where it lies for all to see, right near the church, she heads off, much stronger she walks upon light feet, idly tapping her staff upon the paved road. Thinking out loud for any awake at that late hour she speaks, "Well... That did not go well at all. Perhaps they are stronger than I thought... Still not one of them matched my late master... And they are but mortals." She shrugs then, not thinking more on the subject and continues walking.

A skeletal falcon soon alights upon her shoulder, and she speaks calmly to it in a low tone, plotting something new, she seeks revenge upon those who defeated her. The bird takes off, heading to some unknown destination...

Stop using the magic system like that! BAD FAIRY!

Last edited by Marlina on Sat Feb 22, 2003 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solinox whistled a morning tune as he walked down the streets, heading towards the Blacksmith's guild with whom he would discuss a few minor issues concering his own guild. He suddenly stopped, squinting as he saw the form of a dead guard beside the church. After examining the corpse, he was able to vaguely identify the means by which the soldier died.

"I should've killed her when I had the chance," he muttered. Continuing on his trek, he gave himself a mental note to destroy the necromancer whenever he would see her next.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: