Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ansteorra Beauty Contest!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rakuro
Possibly Mexican and / or Jewish

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:08 am    Post subject: Ansteorra Beauty Contest!! Reply with quote

*A sign tacked in several places, on the gate, on the tavern, and on all the guilds*

Attention! All Ansteorran's are invited too participate in a contest of beauty! It shall be held Monday, the 17th in the month of February at either 5 or 6PM *FST*. Good luck too you all!

/*OOC The rules are simple, when your turn too pose comes up, you roll 1d20+ Cha mod three times for three poses. You add all the numbers together and whoever gets the highest at the end wins! I don't know what too award.. but I'll try too think of something Wink OOC*\
Rakuro
Possibly Mexican and / or Jewish

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/*OOC Sorry.. this is what happens when you post so late at night @.@... The actual contest will be happening TUESDAY the 18TH, at either 5 or 6 PM FST. I'm not sure which because I have too get at least one of the computers. Chances are good we can start at 5. OOC*\
Marlina
Missus Marl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would seem that the males were much more inclined to strut, and otherwise show-off then the females, such contestants in that category included, a vomiting elf, a paladin, a necromancer (Total score of 6. =P) , a bard, and a few others.

Stop using the magic system like that! BAD FAIRY!
Zagnafein
Unique Title
Unique Title

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet I still think my Elven grace, and beauty was disregarded.
Dissident
Board Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, of course, that dashing rogue of a bard won. Cerris... Yup.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: