Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For The Bells Toll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narrator
Game Master
Game Master

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:00 am    Post subject: For The Bells Toll Reply with quote

A lone rider is seen and makes his way through the gates. His horse nearly exhausted as he had rode through the night. He had a urgent note for Lady Alizon, from her cousin Coye. The note handed and read.

Ali,

My sister died in me arms and I could na talk her out of it. Her heart weakened from the grief. Twas sad to see 'er go, yet a relief. She had suffered enough. The MacKinnon will pay.

Coye.

The letter dropped from shakened hand and tears of her own grief roll down her cheeks. Her hands ball up into fists and she says above a whisper. "Aye, the MacKinnon will pay for thus."

At that given moment bells were heard from the castle and church to ring out the mourning of Lady Jaqueline Tyler. May she rest in peace now.

[*OOCLY* I wanted to take time out to thank all who knew my alt. Thank you for sticking with me through the good and bad. A special thanks to Lord Dark Jackal, Vampfyre, Terrance, Coye, Teo and of course Goriel for the times you sat with me and listened to the problems I had with her.
It was really hard to let her go, she was a part of me too. Goodbye Jaqi.
And for those who read this and scoff at it, try letting your favorite char die and say you have no feelings. Just try it.]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: