Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Passings in the lone of night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sabin
Serf
Serf

Location: I am where I need to be...If I'm not there...Then I'm lost

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Passings in the lone of night Reply with quote

A guard would cast a glance out from the wall he was patrolling, towards the path of the rangers guild his gaze would move, where he would see the form of someone or something moving slowly down the road. Whatever it was, was soon hidden by the many snow plagued trees hanging heavily over the road, which lead to the ancient building of the keep. He would frown slightly at it,only for a moment, soon forgetting about it as the call of other duties came to mind again.

The shape would reach the guild undisturbed, cursing slightly but otherwise well. The night would be long indeed, that he knew well enough, and sighing he would take out the small item that had fascinated him ever since he found it. Unclasping his cloak and throwing it to the floor, he then heads deep into the halls of the keep, soon reaching what he had come seeking. There would go many an hour before he return from the forge, hands bloodied back bent, collapsing on his cloak ignoring the world in general he smiled to himself. He had found out what he needed to know, and done what needed to be done. Sleep soon took him, and all that could be heard from the keep was the howling of the wind through its ancient corridors.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: