Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So what did everyone go on to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marlina
Missus Marl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. Well congratulations to Sirum on tracking me down. That's a feat that's increasingly difficult these days. What have I been up to? I went to University for two years, first in Computer Science then as an undeclared before finally dropping out, whereupon I spent a year generally accomplishing nothing of note save for running a guild in WoW.

I now work in a warehouse as a lead hand / forklift operator / pretty much anything else needed there, I'm the swiss army knife of warehouse workers. Starting to get my life back on track, I drink alot still but I've applied for readmission to University, once again in Computer Science. My work ethic is much better now than it ever was then. So there, I'm not dead so fuck off.

Stop using the magic system like that! BAD FAIRY!
Kele-De
Arch-Wench
Arch-Wench

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's beautiful, Mara.

I am keeping busy. Although, I don't think that's anything really new. I branched out into making cakes. I've made a treasure chest cake, some jack-o-lantern cupcakes, turkey cupcakes, and I think I'm going to end up making Santa Clause or snow men or gingerbread men or some combination of cookies for the Holidays.
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kele-De wrote:
She's [Kaledit]Primes-awful ugly[/Kaledit], Mara.

Fixt.

Currently, I'm still working at that shitty convenience store, though I have since stepped down as a manager in lieu of a new plan. I am, in fact, joining the United States Marine Corps. I sign my contract and swear-in next month, after which I'll be given my ship date to boot camp.

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hikari
Hiki Pony

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, I am late to the party.... Wow, even this "Posting" interface gives me a bit of nostalgia...

Uh... Hi?

I've been busy with College as well, and if all goes well, I'll be doing thesis next semester, and thanks to a plan at my University, I've already started my Master's Degree (I'm thinking Formal Methods or Network Flows, or maybe a mesh of the two, protocols and grammar are fun :3). Family things starting to get better. Personal life much better. Starting to look at the future and it makes me feel SCARED. I mean, fuck... The "Real" real world.

I still haven't decided, but I'm heading statewise after I graduate for a month or so (Vacationing) so I'd love for Anstcon to be around then Razz. But I'll probably do so after my Masters, so perhaps 2013. Who knows?

I logged on AIM, and found very few people still on. Makes sense, obviously, but the only person I've heard of is Lax for a while... So, yeah. Sucker for Nostalgia.

Congrats Mara, and congrats to everyone for achieving. Lookin’ forward to… I honestly don’t know, but I’m looking forward to it Wink

[The Devil]: "There was a time when I used to get lots of ideas... I thought up the Seven Deadly Sins in one afternoon. The only thing I've come up with recently is advertising." - Peter Cook as George Spiggott "The Devil" in Bedazzled (1967)
Fenrorell
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: My freewebs are all gone...why, internet god chthulu?! Inari Reply with quote

Um...
I'm turning 20 this year.
I'm starting college this year.
I've been homeless for about a year.
I moved to California, that thing which has precipitated all these happenings.
I'm playing alternative rock instead of metal, now. And I'm majoring in agriculture for purely logical reasons.
I live in Sacramento.

If anyone is interested in contacting me, my deviantart is still http://charrlie.deviantart.com/ and my email is still hippiedragon at the gmail. I have a smartphone, so I can keep in touch.

I have never forgotten any of you.
Congratulations, for all your pursuits in freedom, love, education, career, and family.

If there is ever an Anstcon or Anstmeet, please let me know.
Mara Dark
Bubbles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way...

L'rox
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAT MAN DRIVE BY!

Bwhahahahahahahahaha.

>w>

Been working on my own crappy little cut and paste comic. Finished a book, though I can't seem to make the money to get it published. xD

I moved from SC to Washington State, Jobless at the moment but breathing.

And I am, right now, currently sitting in Anst, sometimes I RP with anyone who pops on, othertimes I'm playing Steam Games.

Mostly playing Steam games. V
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: My freewebs are all gone...why, internet god chthulu?! I Reply with quote

Fenrorell wrote:
Um...
I'm turning 20 this year... please let me know.

Hi there, everyone here still fucking loves you.

SiEdit: Hi, Fennykins. <3

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fenrorell
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Kalannar, I still love you, too.

Update:
Finally have a house again.
Welding in college. FIRE IS GOOD.

If someone (Sirum) would contact (email) me,
someone (me) would like that. <3
Ruby Pyralis
r00blar
r00blar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to bring back the Ruby character on the game I currently play, City of Heroes/Villains. She's a villain, like all of my characters. And now she has boobie armor, I drew her picture!

I figured you guys are the only people left who might be even a little interested. Cool
Ruby Pyralis
r00blar
r00blar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, she technically has an axe item, but her powerset is just called "Super Strength." The game has a battle axe set, but unfortunately it sucks really bad and I just don't have the heart to play such a weak set. She generally cuts people in half when she has the chance, though.
Zagnafein
Unique Title
Unique Title

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Australia now. It's very warm and the beer is expensive, which is a bit of a downer as I'm submitting my first astronomy paper for publication next week and the only appropriate way to celebrate is to drink a lot.

edit: Wow, in 5 days it'll be 9 years since I joined these forums. Scary stuff!
Dissident
Board Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked out Mana Bar? Good luck on the pub. I know how that goes. Publish or perish.
Mara Dark
Bubbles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHAZAM! Happy Season's Super X-ma-chan-kwazanaananananas to everybody. BE SAFE AND DRINK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF EVERYTHING! And take a bike home or something.

I'll be staying in the safety of my outdated hotel through the season until our house is ready. My family packed up everything in our minivan and took a three day cross-country extravanganza trip to our new home in the mountains. Yay mountains!
Zagnafein
Unique Title
Unique Title

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in charge of this for the next few days:

click for big
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: