Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So what did everyone go on to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Míofar
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me? I'd be totally 100% in favor of it, and would figure out any way to get there I could, if it's done some time summer of 2011, and at least, say, 4-5 people from Ansteorra of old will also be there.

There's a lot of other places I've been meaning to visit, around, too, so I could very likely jam-pack it all into one big road trip.
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you retards are actually going to get together in some random state then you're all fucking dumber than a bag of rocks.

Shit, I'll be there.

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kele-De
Arch-Wench
Arch-Wench

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... let's see. What have I been up to? Currently coaching soccer, running, playing with pre-schoolers and getting worn out by them, getting things lined up to go back to school and get a degree to teach at a higher level than pre-school, writing, and playing WoW. Just floating along down the river of life and enjoying the ride.
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I don't really have the money to travel right now, being a student and everything. But if you guys do get together-- post pictures for me and Pathen to look at!
Dirk Felis
Bartender par Excellance
Bartender par Excellance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kele-De wrote:
and playing WoW.
Really? What server? xD

Grivyn: Your ideal line is "The world is ending and the only shelter is in my pants."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dirk Felis wrote:
Kele-De wrote:
and playing WoW.
Really? What server? xD

^

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
Zagnafein
Unique Title
Unique Title

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! Bet you didn't expect me to show up. (I had to google 'furcadia ansteorra' for the forum URL. Oops.)

As you might now I drifted away from Furcadia once I began University up in Scotland. I'm now about a month away from graduating with a Master's degree in astrophysics and I'm working on starting a PhD in Sweden or Australia or here in the UK.

I'm definitely not as internet-savvy as I used to be, or much of a gamer for that matter, and as Solinox will probably vouch from seeing my Facebook profile, much of my free time is now taken up with the usual university antics that a student is expected to engage in. I also get drunk a lot. Some of my more recent exploits have involved running into the North Sea at dawn dressed in a hot dog suit.

Hope you're all keeping well! If anyone wants to get in touch, feel free to send me a PM and I can get you my contact details. I'll check this forum more regularly for a wee while. Or ask Sol/Kal/Ruby for my facebook profile.

edit: Still have the highest postcount. BOOM.
Mara Dark
Bubbles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beheheh I love catch-up reading. Anywhoha, It seems everybodies is doing the college thingy indeed! Im mostly just working and me and my husband are now expecting our first child in November. (No you can't name my firstborn... >>) Also, YAY wedding pictures. Sorry in advance for the size, I'm too lazy to resize!

[/img]
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww jeez, congrats guys! You both look awesome!! (And 'grats on the little one too. Do you know the gender yet?)

Seems like everyone my age is getting engaged. I wonder if this is one of those growing up things. >_>
Kele-De
Arch-Wench
Arch-Wench

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalannar wrote:
Dirk Felis wrote:
Kele-De wrote:
and playing WoW.
Really? What server? xD

^

Runetotem
Ruby Pyralis
r00blar
r00blar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, graduated college. Boo, there are no jobs. I was seriously a waitress at Friendly's for six months, got hurt on the job, threatened to sue them when they refused to pay my hospital bills, and now they're shut down. ... That part was actually kind of fun, to be honest.

And you look wonderful with your husband, Mara, I hope all goes well when the baby comes!
Ruby Pyralis
r00blar
r00blar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, just some stitches in my hand, no permanent damage. And to be honest, I'm not sure exactly what happened in detail, but a few weeks after my lawyer started looking into the business, the place was boarded up and shut down. I'd like to think I had something to do with it, they were scum.
Mara Dark
Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh ouch, Ruby! At least you graduated college, yey! I'm sure a job will roll around for you, eventually...Finding even crappy jobs seems to be a challenge.
Kele-De
Arch-Wench
Arch-Wench

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, Ruby! That sucks, girl.

How are you doing, Mara?
Mara Dark
Bubbles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing good! Our baby finally arrived! Oct. 26. 7lbs. 11oz bouncing baby girl. Just enjoying my maternity leave and loathing the idea of returning to work. Bebe picture!

How have yoouu been?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: