Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So what did everyone go on to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitzibeth
Feel my love!
Feel my love!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solinox wrote:
CHOE PAI

LEMN PAI
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chloe
Princess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KITZI PAI
SOL PAI
OH MAI

Very Happy
Rakuro
Possibly Mexican and / or Jewish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love you too, Kal. But I'm afraid I can't have your babies anymore. You see... there was this... terrible accident... I'm... I'm so sorry. I'm a lesbian now.

CHOE PAI! <3 Glad to hear you're doing so well.

Looks like most of the old crowd really hasn't disappeared. Or we're all just a bunch of suckers for nostalgia and couldn't resist posting again.
Danu Mimitsu
Game Master
Game Master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup peoples! Its been a while. Just took a trip down memory lane and decided to pop into ansteorra, to find out its not so active anymore. I miss you guys, you gave me sanctuary to go to when my life wasnt so awsome and for that id like to thank you. Im currently enrolled in my first year of Culinary arts, gonna be a chef. Got into WoW for a while but ive put that down for now. Moved out of my parents and taking care of myself now. A lot has happened and im a different person, but now and then i crave the times when i simply curled up in front of the computer and went to a different world for a while. I really hope all of you are doing well and wish you all the best.

Cheers
Danu Mimitsu

P.S if you ever wanna chat my e-mail is bradhinchey@hotmail.com
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rakuro wrote:
I'm a lesbian now.

I thought I was the only one
Rakuro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most wonderful thing about lesbians? Is you're never the only one.

edit: Holy freaking 'ell, try replacing the lyrics in this song like that. Oh my. It's... I didn't mean to go that far.
Canti
Mistar Fabulous

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, oh man. I just couldn't keep away.

<3
Erk Mendon
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never had it as a homepage, but it's still in my favorites menu. >>;
Mara Dark
Bubbles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am ashamed of all of you! But...not really. Like everyone else I got a hankering to see what everyone else is up to or if it's really just gone forever!

As for myself, I've kinda been enveloped in real life musings. I play games, mostly WoW and PS3 games and I work...a lot. On the brighter note is that I'm getting married on May 22nd! And after that...babies. BABBIIIEEEESS.

I miss the good times we use to have way back when. Funny, stupid, random late nights and such. It's kind of fun to see what everyone else is doing. Yay Si-Si for posting this! I'm just a lil' late to the party...as usual.
Dissident
Board Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live.

Actually, Sirum caught me online on Furc and prodded me into posting in this thread. Razz Sneaky bastard.

I'm in my last year of college now, hopefully pursuing a doctorate next year in Computer Science. (I hear back from schools in March.) Probably doing some Artificial Intelligence stuff, since that's what my thesis is on this year. Hopefully I'll be living in New York City next year, fingers crossed.

I did do some hardcore tripping down memory lane today pouring through the continuity pages a little earlier, and decided to log back in on Veudir for shits and giggles. (I also realized that Dalin was registered in 2000. That's a bloody decade.) After some poking around I can safely conclude that guilds these days don't hold a candle.
Dissident
Board Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a side note. I have this bizarre AIM setup that requires me to add you to my buddylist before you send me IM's. (I route it through Google Talk - Rube Goldberg would be proud, trust me.) So if anyone wants to do that AIM thing, send me a PM here and I'll add you right quick.
Kitzibeth
Feel my love!
Feel my love!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dissident wrote:
After some poking around I can safely conclude that guilds these days don't hold a candle.

Guilds back then didn't hold a candle either. I'm not saying this from a biased perspective (rah rah Ansteorra!) but from reality - we were one of the best of the best, period. It was all you guys that did it, and that kind of cosmic collaborative effort of the great minds of Furc produced that kind of trancendant experience...

And it'll never happen again... and that's really sad. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rivyn
Danger: Foul Language Ahead
Danger: Foul Language Ahead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm alive. Not much else to be said on that. Currently attending college after way to long of a stint trying to earn a living doing something I hate and am no longer very good at since I stopped keeping up on things.
Kid's parents did a good turn around and got her back, so my life is pretty empty except for my asshole roommate and school in bumfuck northern US. Currently working on getting a stupid degree so I can leave and do something I enjoy as fast as possible.
Am more bitter and hateful towards life, also hate being old around college kids. Nothing makes me more hateful than tons of people with helpful parents and the impression they're smart because they've taken a 3000 level class.
Anyway. Hello all. Nice to see you again, or whatever this digital equivalent is.
Míofar
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, hrm.

I was never a big participant in the glory that was Ansteorra, but I did love this place quite a lot. Still makes me kind of sad that the place (more or less) vanished while I was out. I never have been able to find a place that inspired me in RP as much as Ansteorra did. I've tried Urraim, Northkeep, other different places on Furc, a few communities on IRC... and nothing has seemed to fit like Ansteorra did back in the day.

I guess in some ways, there isn't anything I've moved on to. Nostalgia at its finest, ftw <3

But, as far as life goes:
I'm back at college like I was before I left. Studying Bio-Veterinary Science now, as pre-veterinary work, and planning to grow up to become an animal doctor! Surgery fascinates me, as do 'exotic' zoo animals, so I think I'd like to have my focus end up somewhere in those fields. I'm much happier with my decision now than I was with the Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering degree I was chasing before.

Got some basic biology, chemistry, and history classes that feel mostly like review this semester, but they're ones I'm required to take despite passing the AP tests for bio and chem, so I'm mostly just biding my time, trying to learn what I can from them, and prepping for the bigger classes that are to come.

And likewise, nice to see/hear-from/read, or whatever you call it, you all.
Rakuro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Everybody's doing the school thing. Bizarre... Enjoy working towards a future!

Ha, point being, I'm actually writing because there's been an idea bouncing around in the back of my head that just came to the foreground because Rivyn posted again. Anstcon.

Eh? Eh? 2011 was supposedly the year that the vast majority of us younger folk from the old generation would be "of age" and could legally get smashed in each others presence. Obviously, even with a centralized location, travel may not be the easiest of options for a lot of us, but I want to know how many of you would still be genuinely interested in attempting to set aside a time to do this.

Roll call?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: