Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where me be! :V

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Ramble On
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L'rox
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Where me be! :V Reply with quote

Alright, I know I haven't been around as much as I -should- have been, being the biggest Anst-Parasite when it was supposedly going under V.

But two things have jumped me bones the last few weeks, Age of Conan being one; the other being a new job as the Security officer for a Mall Complex.

Not to get into detail (because it would be against the law Razz ), I've 1 1/2 square miles of complex to cover during a 40 hour work week while ON FOOT.

Saturdays are Guarnteed a WORK DAY.
I get 1 Sunday off a Month.
I get my Schedule FOR the Month, 2 Weeks in Advance.

I'll see you guys whenever I can Ninjaz ju! :O
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, mall security. Museums are the place you want to be stationed at. It's like I died and went to heaven, and heaven turned out to be an airplane museum with attractive female employees.
Rivyn
Danger: Foul Language Ahead
Danger: Foul Language Ahead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are now foes. I have been kicked out of far too many malls not to hate everything you currently stand for.

Just kidding, keep up the good work. (I do it intentionally, because there is nothing for me in malls ^^)
L'rox
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to kick someone out when everything's outside x3.

If it wasn't for the illeterate people and the ones thinking with their balls; the job be fine.
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

illiterate*

I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T KILL ME AND PLEASE COME AROUND SO LAX AND SHAYDE CAN RP MORE OK D:
L'rox
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would I do that?! D:

I RP! ._.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Ramble On All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: