Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Very Very Late, But still

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Ramble On
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikari
Hiki Pony

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Very Very Late, But still Reply with quote

Well, How are you all doing?

I know it sounds Hipocritical of me doing a "Good-Bye" topic. Seeing as I have been absent for half a year, or perhaps the whole thing. But I think that Anst was such a part of my life that it is necesary for me to do this.

Well, First of all, I guess I'll try to explain my absence a bit: Quite frankly, it's been a combination of many things... I guess I could say that I've lived more in the last year and a half than anything before that. Seriously. Treacheries, Revelation and Stress. Lots and Lots of Stress. I'll make my tale of woe short by summing up stuff in a respective order: Friends, School, Relationship (Notice no S), Falling out, Moving to the Capital, Depresion, University, Comming out, More depression, Therapy, University, Getting use to my new surroundings, Preparations to go back and face those who knew me, but now as a new person.

That being said, Role Play and Anst were a big part of my life Early on. Those of you who were there back in the day, back before Ebonstar, yet after Path's Kick-Ass Quest that only founding members remember, would remmember some good times, some friendships, rivalries, the works. Now, RP has runned it's course in it's time for me, not to say it won't be a part in the future (You never know), and thus, I have found new things to conquer.

In a certain way, I knew that this moment of Anst would come. A large part of it's member base was High School students. Some have come and gone, and now it is time for us to face new aspects of life. This isn't to say it's a good or bad thing that's happening to Anst... It's just that Life isn't one thing, it's too many things to do and so very little time (And even less correct time) to do it in.

This being said, I apologise to Kitz for the pains that I caused her during my stay. I was a pain in the ass. I know it. And I also apologise to those who I might have been in conflict with. You people rock Very Happy

I have already left, I guess, but still I know that it's with a heavy heart that I say it. In the end, I guess that I have accomplished the most important aspect I could've of this place. And as I take it with me it makes leaving all the less painful.

I have made good friends here. Thank you all.

See ya.

[The Devil]: "There was a time when I used to get lots of ideas... I thought up the Seven Deadly Sins in one afternoon. The only thing I've come up with recently is advertising." - Peter Cook as George Spiggott "The Devil" in Bedazzled (1967)
Rashenel
Knight
Knight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See ya Hik. I'll remember those years ago when you were still around, and it was, regardless of the pain your were. =P Hopefully you'll drop a line sometime.

Known as Tremare Al'Taen Clefon, rarely others.
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you'll be on AIM all the time, you loveable dork. So I'll be pestering you there. <333
Kitzibeth
Feel my love!
Feel my love!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to apologize. I understand how things can be when you're young. We'll miss you Hiki <3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
L'rox
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone hurry up and make the future come faster D:

Meh pester you on AIM too! =D

Evil Canadian >=3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Ramble On All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: