Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remember the Old Days...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruby Pyralis
r00blar
r00blar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Remember the Old Days... Reply with quote

I hooked up my OLD (super slow) computer earlier this evening in search of a document which I did not find. However, I found a bunch of old screenshots from Anst that made me remember the good ole' days when RP was only a few lines long and I used way too many emoticons. For the sake of keeping this thread neat and cozy, I won't directly link the images. Here we go!

Alright, so I'm not starting with a screenshot. However, this stunning photo of Solinox is just as good. Moving on. I used to have an 800 x 600 screen with way too many useless icons on the bottom, but at least I never got KOed by Solinox. I don't even remember what Sirum did, but it was certainly a memorable day. (Would you believe Sisi's ThD used to be so low?!) Speaking of Solinox, he once got into a bar fight with Rivyn. It was the only time I ever remember seeing the guard DS used. We used to have a little bard thing in the patch that sat at the bar, y'know. He was cute, but the insanity displayed by those from Rainbow Bay might've distracted you from his serenades of sailing bunnies... Of course, said bunnies had to set sail off the Ansteorran docks that were conveniently next to the gallows. Ruby never did get to use them to execute someone, but she almost got to with Jilseponie. I don't recall exactly why we were in the cleric's guild, but Dalin is there, so it must've been cool. But Veudir is much cooler.

I will now end this horribly structured forum post with a picture by Chloe.

Ruby is dressed as Hiki, Kitzerina as Sirum, and Chloe as Rivyn. I think Kitzerina hit Ruby with her Sirum mask and now she's crying. Crying or Very sad
Kitzibeth
Feel my love!
Feel my love!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruby .... Hugs!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Garrett Riev
Knight
Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still remember way back when I first started RPing in Anst. Back when Knoe was around, and back when I was stupid....er.
Has never seen a soldier quite like me
Not only does his job, but does it happily.

Voltaire > You
Rivyn
Danger: Foul Language Ahead
Danger: Foul Language Ahead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bwahahaha. I was totally there for some of that nonsense.
Also, that barfight was hilarious. The people were unaware that we had the place-item commands.
And finally, Hi Ruby. We Miss You. ^_^
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MAN THOSE WERE GREAT TIMES.

<<;

Look at how many people there were...
Marlina
Missus Marl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoo. Yeah! I'm in... One of those screenshots. ._.

Stop using the magic system like that! BAD FAIRY!
Zagnafein
Unique Title
Unique Title

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those were the days! I remember staying up 'til some ungodly hour in the morning of a Sunday night just to see the end of a quest.
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Twas the Age of NoKal, as Rak once so adequately put. Still, we had some crazy times once I came back, too.

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> OOC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: