Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We're on Our Way to Paradise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Ramble On
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fenrorell
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: We're on Our Way to Paradise Reply with quote

I've decided to offer some sort of explanation for my continued absences and my somewhat inactive role within the guild.

My band is trying to tour, and there is a high chance I might flunk a large number of my classes this year. Not to mention I'm still trying to get my career going, and have had problems with injuries, illnesses, and relationships this year.

So, basically, I spend the free time I have ...well, everywhere else. I spend it refining my cooking skills, working on music commissions, getting duped into favours for all kind of folk, and then, after all that, I get to try to sleep. *chuckle*

So I have been off the edge of the map, under the radar.

I don't think I'll be back this Spring.. I'll be lucky if I can really make my return late Summer. By that point, I don't really know what I'll do... With all the CS changes that will probably be finalized by the time I'm back, and all the things I'm missing/will miss, I'm sure whole new realms of possibility will have opened up.

Wish me luck, Anst... I miss you guys. I miss you guys like the Sun misses the flower. Like the Sun misses the flower in the depths of Winter.. xD No. Really.
Tantsui
Noble
Noble

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Music can be a pain as well as a blessing, and I understand what you're going through in that respect. Good luck, and don't settle on less because you want more time to hang around here. Life > Anst.

In the Bible, 2 Samuel 12:7, the prophet Nathan rebuked Ding Kavid for his adultery with Bathseba and murder of her husband with "You are the man..."
Algraves
Captain Hooker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fen, dear.

Stop getting injured, Eat some Oranges, get better at cooking, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you in concert one of these days babe <3, Till then get everything that you can together and in working order, and Please, take it easy alright?
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I win.

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fenrorell
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*passes victory cigar* Happy doodle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Ramble On All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: