Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Dagger Through the Hart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Quests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: A Dagger Through the Hart Reply with quote

IC information pertaining to this quest.
OOC thread for "Yes I can come/I'm unable to attend/Hey little fella what do you like to play" posts.

This quest will take place on Saturday, August 12th, at 8 PM FST. It will almost certainly continue into the Sunday night thereafter at the same time. I will wait a semi-reasonable amount of time for absentees to show up if they aren't there at the allotted time. For the sake of convenience, it would be appreciated if all players (if able) can show up in the dream, or let me know of their existence, thirty minutes prior to the start of the quest.

And finally, make sure you're in the mood to enjoy a puzzling, exciting, and spooky quest.
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The party searched for clues around the house. During the course of the quest, they spoke with ghosts, discovered the remains of a child, unearthed his father's grave, played a rather intriguing game of chess, slew a vampire... and ultimately, put the ghost haunting the estate to rest.

Surely, the party members will have many tavern stories to tell from that night, as well as an interesting tome*...

EXP:
+20 to all party members for completing the quest
+15 to all party members for putting the ghost to rest
+15 to all party members for winning the chess battle
+15 to all party members for defeating the vampire
+5 to the following party members for commendable roleplaying bonuses: Davilvi, L'Rox, Axani
+5 to the following party members for good cybersportsmanlike bonuses: Nayaioh, Shayde, Illithai, L'Rox

LOOT:
Every party member with a melee weapon acquired a vial of Horrick’s Instant Blade Rejuvenator (Can be used to permanently provide a +1 Th bonus to a mundane melee weapon. The weapon will thereafter be considered a magical weapon. One use only.)
Dayla acquired a Vampire's Fang (IDable)
Sirum acquried the Book of Twilight (IDable)
Nayaioh acquired a cloak (IDable) and a bastard sword (1d10, two handed)

*The animated version of the tome image will be posted when it has been completed. It's so hard :_(
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an addition to the lootpile, each party member receives 55 silvers from the Royal Gendarmerie of Ansteorra for fulfilling the commission.
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tome collected from the attic of the Hart Estate is bound in purple leather, with bronze bindings and fittings; the embossed skulls of creatures whose features are too angled to be furre, human, or elven are cast in bronze along the cover of the tome. In the center, one such skull is fitted into an emerald, and behind, a celestial night sky moves fluently.

Prominently visible are two heavenly bodies, purple in color.

(Incidently, the current possessor and location of the book needs to be clarified. Sirum has stated that another person should have it since his internet is crapping out. Also, as an item clarification, any weapon that has been modified by Horrick's Instant Blade Rejuvenator receives a +0.5 Item Bonus modifier, as is the case for such a bonus on a magical weapon.)
Hikari
Hiki Pony

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If no ones opposed to it, Davilvi would have taken it.

[The Devil]: "There was a time when I used to get lots of ideas... I thought up the Seven Deadly Sins in one afternoon. The only thing I've come up with recently is advertising." - Peter Cook as George Spiggott "The Devil" in Bedazzled (1967)
Vitrethjad
Halfsquire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's the case that Sirum took it and is giving it to someone else, Axani would have expressed her love of books. Ultimately, it's up to the blue mouse, though. The faerie would ask him however.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sirum
Runt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give it to Shay or Axani, people who are around a lot and would be able to get whatever plot stuff it has out of it relatively soon.
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Axani can have it since Vith wants it and I love 'im. <3
Algraves
Captain Hooker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah thas 'Cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Quests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: