Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First Miniquest: What Lies Beneath

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Algraves
Captain Hooker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: First Miniquest: What Lies Beneath Reply with quote

A Banner with brilliant faux gold edging lay upon the Broken dagger, set up by an rather distinguished, male human, pristine black clothing adorned him, white collared shirt underneath, with naught but a hammer and nails did he align this fabulous banner up, a glance around and a stiff bow as he ventured away, the crack of reins as the carriage returned to richer sections of Ansteorra proper.

The Banner read in flowing script of far too elegant a hand, yet hurried.
Dear Adventurers and Patrons alike, There is a problem I have been hesitant to speak of , Yet it has become of the utmost impertinence, that I hire an group of two to eight like minded individuals to aid me in an venture of some importance, the sewers beneath my home I believe have been taken residence by an. unwanted creature, the reward for this creature will be a standard of fifty silver with possible additional rewards as well as full use of any discernible worth down there, as well as the identification of such items, Sooner rather than later is requested

Sans Herigin Cloth Merchant of Ansteorra.

P.S The directions further were to write the names of the chosen, within an period of a day would they be gathered and instructed to meet within The Tavern proper, I Sans Herigin will be there, marked by proper lineage of the Herigin align aswell as wearing an red velvet cloak, Questions and comments ar appericated to the nature of this, aswell as to remind that others have been contacted for this little adventure, they have not returned further rewards upon their exact condition will be offered.

Beneath this section lay the underlined sections for up to eight names.
( This quest is going to be designed for people under level ten but anyone interested feel free to join in
Illithai
Squire
Squire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Free saturday, sunday]

Wrote in sketchy elven script is Illithai Or'Vadon

Last edited by Illithai on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vitrethjad
Halfsquire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The faerie, having read through what was described and the information pertaining to it, of course became curious. After all, it would seem much harder not to inspire curiosity in the sprightly one. Finding something with which to write, the name Axani is enscribed, the writing of flowing script of the same size as any other.

[OOC]The planned dates being during my 'vacation' time, I may or may not be able to actually show up, but as always, I'll give it my best effort.[/OOC]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Shayde Enkiar
Map Wench, apparently?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The panthress seems to give it a half hour's consideration, but after such amount of time has passed she scribbles her name in that flourishing script for which she has become known:

Shayde Averon En'Kiar
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solinox's name has been elaborated signed onto the parchment.

(I'm hoping that I'm able to attend, but I may or may not be going away on some weekends.)
Tantsui
Noble
Noble

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this happens on the 13th or a few days afterwards, I can be there. If so, Ira Ashen will be attending.

In the Bible, 2 Samuel 12:7, the prophet Nathan rebuked Ding Kavid for his adultery with Bathseba and murder of her husband with "You are the man..."
Hikari
Hiki Pony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davilvi, Seeing the opportunity for a good mistery, Signed his name in aswell. Casually Checking those that are to go aswell, He nodded. "Interesting Bunch".

He's Level 13, But he's a bard. And he attacks like a level 5-7. So i don't think it will be much of a problem.

[The Devil]: "There was a time when I used to get lots of ideas... I thought up the Seven Deadly Sins in one afternoon. The only thing I've come up with recently is advertising." - Peter Cook as George Spiggott "The Devil" in Bedazzled (1967)
L'rox
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L'rox, apon noting Axani had signed her named, immedlaty signed his somewhere on the page with the simple, three letters.

Lax.
Algraves
Captain Hooker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be Eight, i've asked Marlina to schedule this for Friday the 14th, Next week at 7 Furcadia Standard time. Im fairly sure i should be able to get the dream finished by then if not i'll try to mention this before hand, Thanks everyone for coming along ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: