Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whispering Winds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garrett Riev
Knight
Knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Whispering Winds Reply with quote

Garrett was sitting at the bar with some of his friends, basically just hanging out. Suddenly, he felt a strange chill run up his spine. This caused him to go outside. When he got out, the sky became covered so much by dark clouds, none of the moons light was visible. Then, a strange wind began to blow throught Ansteorra, the sounds of many whispering voices, some of young childeren, some of old adults, some that even seemed to be speaking in reverse. The winds seemed to center on the graveyard. Soon, Garrett realized what this ment, A Shadow Knight has entered Ansteorra. He went to the cemitary, his friends, Knoe, Rakuro, Hina, and others followed after him.

When they arrived at the cemitary, the winds did indeed seem to be focused there, but there was no sign of a Shadow Knight. Then Garrett looked to the sky, he seemed to be eyeing something. Suddenly, a Green blood Shadow Knight (A female Canine) fell from thge sky and slamed it's feet on the ground, seeming unharmed by the great impact.

She told Garrett that Viktoria, (The women who created them for those who dont know), wanted to speak with him. Garrett, refused several times. She summoned two more Blue bloods and the battle then began. Shengiru made an unexpected arrival at the battle, he however, fought with the Shadow Knights so to speak. He then left shortly before the battle came to an end.

When the two blue bloods fell, the green leaped onto a rock behind Garrett and mouthed something to him. She then leaped high into the air and out of view. The sky then returned to normal after the Knight left.
Has never seen a soldier quite like me
Not only does his job, but does it happily.

Voltaire > You
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: