Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loricanth a demon with problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakosha
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Loricanth a demon with problems Reply with quote

The body of Lakosha drifted down the streets of Ansteorra, paying no heed to those who were around her. Though her body remained the same the color of her eyes had changed...to a muddy red, a sign that all was not well.

[fades into a past scene]

Lorincanth...a demon banished to limbo, her cage a seven year old girl by the name of Lakosha. The lock a tattoo on the girls back. The monks were convinced she would never get free, but time always had a way to change things.

She had waited so long...limbo was a dull place. You felt nothing, saw nothing. A black void, ment to drive one mad, and it had started to..that is until she did sense something. From the vastness of her prison, she sensed the presence of evil. It was faintand quelled quickly, but it was enough. She focused on it, thrived on it. Every time she sensed it she faught for her freedom. The chains were breaking, slowly, but it heightened her frenzy.

As the evil presence strengthened she managed to destroy the barrier holding her back, but she hadn't expected the girl..now a woman to fight back. As soul met together, they had faught, but her strength her anger, won her the battle, as she sent Lakosha's soul into the depths of limbo. Using the same spell in reverse to keep the good in, now Lakosha was the prisoner.

Suddenly she was thrown upwards. And when she opened her eyes, she saw grass and when she took breath she smelt decaying bodies. She was by the graveyard, and as she stood she felt muscles responding to her command. She saw the evil whom had awakened her Micheru. Through mind she had contacted him, and now she was free. But she was not one to swear feilty to any God. She was aware of other dark ones...Catherine O'hara was another impact that had drove her to the surface. She had to find this Catherine...

And she did, not only finding Catherine but Kitzibeth's dark side. Whom summoned her powers to create the Fallen Paladin you see walking the streets now.

[fades back to present]

Lorincanth swore as she cast her eyes along the paths, no one was there. She stops as she feels some thing familar. "Damn you to the abyss." She curses as she feels Lakosha trying to break the chains that held her back. Lorincanth mumbles the words of the spell over and over until she feels Lakosha fall back. She shudders, and spots a drunk man lying in an alley way. Walking up to him briskly she snapped his neck, ripping open his chest she dips a clawed finger into his chest and begins to scribble runes, a message for any of the dark powers to read.

~I will destroy, I will kill. Call me and I shall come.~
Dropping the body, she licked her fingers, and feels Lakosha fall back farther into the void. At this rate, she may never come back. Lorincanth smiles at this tought. "What a pity."

Last edited by Lakosha on Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Zagnafein
Unique Title
Unique Title

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Ooh, undead. Chosen prey. You know. Wink]
Marlina
Missus Marl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Catherine O'hara, Necromantress of Ansteorra~

Moving about cheerily, seeming in a better mood than usual although what exactly constituted normal for this woman no one quite knew. She had even spared her latest victim a slow death for thus was her good cheer.

After a short bit of this her eyes spy the runes, the demon had placed upon the wall. Examining them for but a few moments before deciphering the designs with a short laugh, "Well now... I do think this shall be a fun day. Yes, it shall." Laughing loudly in the pale light of false dawn she continued on her way, considering her plans for the forthcoming day.

Stop using the magic system like that! BAD FAIRY!
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Guildmaster tapped a few fingers on the hilt of his sword. From the roof of the Guild, he was able to penetrate the darkness of the alley across the road and see the mutilated corpse. Although he wasn't within reading distance, the tiefling could sense the vile evilness that scarred the body.

"And so another fiend has entered our walls," he says, glaring with a frown. "My duty is clear."
Danu Mimitsu
Game Master
Game Master

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Senses a evil near by when he turn's around to see Lorin. He knows something must be done but he dose not attack right away. After hearing her talk to Alt he went after her to make sure that Alt would not get hert. After hearing Zag talk to her he learns about the good traped inside of the deamon. In a attempt to knock her out in a battle he lost and was luckly stableised by Alt. He has now made it a parsonal goal to save whoever is traped inside of this deamon, and to distroy the demon.
Missus Marl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lone figure stood on the brinks of the docks, somehow managing to retain her purchase despite the precarious position. Lifting her head slowly as she closed her eyes, seeking out the paladin with the demon within her... Finding the being, she spoke directly to it's mind, <<Ah, my pet, a word if I might... Come to the docks, you and I have some matters of importance to discuss.>>

Not really expecting the paladin to come, she was pleasantly surprised when she was proven wrong. Doing her best to main the facade of a mysterious evil prescense, she promptly vanished only to reappear directly behind the one she summoned. Whispering in an ominous note this time without the tedium of Mindspeak, "You know... I rather preferred the demon to a paladin such as yourself... Nothing personal mind you, it's just that I've never much liked workers of the 'light'"

~~

Startled the female paladin whirled, as she heard Catherine behind her before replying first with an inquiry as to why she had been called here and then stating rather firmly that the demon was contained, this brought another dark laugh from the Necromancer, "For now it may be..."

~~

Catherine's eyes eventually fell to the pendant of Micheru's, about Lakosha's throat. Admiring it for a few moments before speaking again, her tone noticeably different from the former ominous tones. "Hmm, what's this? Might I have a better look at it, my pet?" This inquiry brought a hesitant pause from the paladin, before through a supreme force of willpower she eventually pulled the thing from her neck to hand to Catherine. (OOC Note: Rolled 17.)

Pocketing the trinket, she watched as, without the pendant to drive her insatiable thirst for Ghavriel the demon slowly overcame her body...

(I'll let Lakosha continue from here)

Stop using the magic system like that! BAD FAIRY!
Lakosha
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One would think that the demon would need time to drive back Lakosha's soul once more. But as the pendant left her hands, the demon took over.

The longing for the blade Micheru had made, had been stronger than Lorin could even imagine. It kept her at bay, the pendant always reiforcing Lakosha's will for it. Once gone however...she was able to crash through. Limbo had driven her to her last strands of sanity.

Lakosha screamed, as she clutched her head, the sound echoed across the kingdom. Falling to her knee's her eyes were closed in pain. Catherine watched with interest, but said nothing as she watched the paladin collaspe to the ground.

Slowly Lakosha's body stoped moving entirely, her eyes opened glazed slightly, but now were blood red in color. Claws had lengthened and her hair grew down her back. As she sat up she smiled, revealing tiny fangs. Lorincanth was back in the mortal world.

The body of Lakosha's moved to a kneeling position in front of Catherine. "I swear my alliegence to you and your dark lord."

By now others had appeared, but soon left at the presence of Catherine. Only one a barbarian named Gibb stayed. In her mind the image of Micheru was burned, she seethed. "I will get my revenge. He will pay for trapping me...."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: