Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Clerics Permanent leave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chloe May
Warrior
Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: The Clerics Permanent leave Reply with quote

Chloe sighs, looking out into the distance of the bay. Her eyes catch glimpse of an Island, it was her old home. It seemed too her that she was better off there than in Ansteorra where many people tried too kill her anyway. So Chloe took a small boat, jumping into it from the bay. Still looking out into the distance. She had left a few things for her Friends. (2+ Focus Medallion for Lanin.)(1+ Focus ring for Rakuro.)(Rubric Scroll for Nitara(Only Cleric/Druid that needs it most) Two cloaks (1st one +2 Dex, -1 Int)(Second one: Clerics/Druids only, 4+ AC and 3+ MR.)(And last but not least, the Mallet 1d12 Damage, Two Handed. Please only take one of the items that arent given too someone in specific, and post in this who took it first too aware others. Sorry if I missed you out, but I only possess Magical items and a Mallet.) So Chloe took off, a few tears streaming down her eyes, but smiling as she was going back too her Roots. :cry:
Kitzibeth
Feel my love!
Feel my love!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A thin paw reaches out and grasps the Cleric's robe that she left behind.

"Yess.. Thiss will do nicely...."

The hardscrabble hand whips back into the shadows, it's motives.. Unknown...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Marlina
Missus Marl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another shadowed figure rests nearby, for the most part prepared for her swamp monster hunting campaign. Sighing softly as the cleric departs, "Ah, but if they all leave who do I have as a rival?" Shaking her head she moves to pick up the other cloak. (+2 Dex/-1 Int) After this she stands at the docks for a short while, before moving off. "Farewell Cleric..."

Stop using the magic system like that! BAD FAIRY!
Lizalfos_Ganon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hiss was heard just behind this second figure.

<<Ah, but there is always me...>>

Of course, by the time she turned, there had been a hiss, a slither, and it was gone.
Zagnafein
Unique Title
Unique Title

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was rather simple for Zagnafein to notice Chloe's leave, as he was staying at the Cleric's Guild because of his wound at that time. The lack of one cleric was quite obvious to him, and he could only sigh sadly, lying there in his bed, trapped because of his leg.

The only thing he knew to do in this state was to begin composing another song. To add to his collection of twenty, so far.

Last edited by Zagnafein on Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lizalfos_Ganon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A large wyrmme replaces the snake that has been oft seen around Ansteorra as of late. With a short goodbye to friends, and a promise to Zagnafein and Serenia to write, he lets his wanderlust take him, and disappears on a Flarebrass, a large red dragon...
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dwarf walks through the streets, whistling as he carries himself forward. He then notices a large warhammer on the ground, and his eyes pop open.

"By Moradin's Hammer!" he says, quite impressed with the strength of the weapon. He heaved it over his shoudler, whistling a little more proudly.
Xeknos
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeknos walked down the street, casually. He had noticed a certain laxity in the amout of furres, elves, and wyrmmes as of late. He whistles softly to himself, continuing along, aimlessly.
Micheru
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The evening as Chloe had been settling to her castle, Micheru arrived with a host of soldiers at his back, burning and looting the inner courts, they arrived in the throne room, but Chloe escaped, and Micheru got bored and went home.
Lanin Eldanar
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

::Lets a sigh pass tightened lips. the top and bottom forming a stern straight line. This seriousness was reflected throughout his face, his features giving off a frozen banal effect. He breaks the coldness that masked his face, expression warming slightly at the thought that she left him a gift, meaning he meant something to her. It still wasn't worth her leaving, and he decided that he'll somehow magically track her location down. As for the reasoning to this, he didn't even know. Something in the back of his mind however told him that he needed to trade a few words with her. With that in mind, he places the treasured item around his neck, its magic warmth adding little to the coldness of her leaving.::
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lakosha
Serf
Serf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took her a while to notice teh absense of her cleric friend. And by the time she found out of her absence, it was already too late to say goodbye. With a heavy heart she sat on the docks looking out at the sea. Imagining Chloe sailing away. The weight left in her heart, weakened her and she could feel Lorincanth struggle within. "I'll be lost without you my friend..." She whispers into the wind. She then stands up and heads back to the tavern.
Alizon
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A small hand grips the railing of the upper portion of the clerics guild. A soft sigh escapes her lips. The other cleric gone without a word to her. A great burden befalls upon her shoulders now. She closes her eyes and sighs again. "I can not heal them all alone." A note taken to ask the king to announce in the other villages that clerics are greatly needed here. She turns and walks back down the stairs, taking mental notes of what supplies were needed. The other cleric would be missed, but one must move on.

Ali
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> IC Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: