Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Return (Chapter 1, Horns in the Jungle)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Quests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikari
Hiki Pony

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm v.v GREAT! ^^ this means that i can now arrange my D&D session, and since i already did all my homework and essays, I can attend to both ^^ Awesome! Im defenetly going to be there!

[The Devil]: "There was a time when I used to get lots of ideas... I thought up the Seven Deadly Sins in one afternoon. The only thing I've come up with recently is advertising." - Peter Cook as George Spiggott "The Devil" in Bedazzled (1967)
Alauniira
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll most likely be there. Annari level 1 ^^;
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A note has been tacked to the commonhouse. It easily stands out from the rest, written in clearly printed letters.

Caravan guards wanted.

I am willing to hire no more than eight skilled adventurers to guard my baggage train as we make our last southern trip to the Tigarrhim before the winter. A fair wage will be awarded upon our arrival; all food and road lodging will be provided, as well as the return trip. All that's needed is whatever you'll use for about a week and a half. Our jouney will commence on the nineteenth of this month, and we will be leaving in the afternoon.

~Kristein Graff, merchant (Launcia)

(Level restriction: Characters under level 8 only.)
Cerrahan
Merchant
Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Wow, I get to keep up my no show record. ^^ I didn't see the change, so I went ahead and actually managed to change my work shift from Saturday to Sunday. Looks like I get to hang out Saturday, and miss the quest on Sunday.
Kalannar
Pronounced "Asshole"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the first time ever, Kalannar is too strong to go on this quest. I'm.. I.. I'm so happy!!! Crying or Very sad

"It's hard to be near that much hardcore and not absorb some of it. Like awesome osmosis."
-Rivyn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Thomas Ridwell
Gentry
Gentry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 FST? Thats noon here. Alright, my soccer game got moved to 1 PST today so I'll be there for a bit. Then I should be there for the middle-en of the quest depending on its length.

Ranamor Quickfist & John Strongfoot.
Solinox
The Solinator
The Solinator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gretchko looked over the rest of the group, but his focus was inevitably taken by Tchikka's spellcasting. The cleric made many gestures and traced divine symbols in an airborne circle; as the ritual drew itself to a close, the goblin felt the dark blessing of his master, and no sooner were the questions he put forward answered.

"Caeseal Garrison," Tchikka spoke in a raspy, high-pitched voice. The rest of the group grinned evilly, despite the slightly comical fact that none of the four had ever heard of the aforementioned place and that it would take more of Tchikka's divination spells to begin to hazard a guess.

"When yers feelin' not more bad, we's go-nonna trip," Gretchko addressed Koltrok, the beat-up armoured fighter lying on a makeshift straw bed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Quests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: