Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums
Notes, Musings, RP, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Epic Conclusion: Chapter 5. DATE CHANGED! (6/19-20/04)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Quests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitzibeth
Feel my love!
Feel my love!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rivyn wrote:
And Davik (the only stabilizer on the quest thus far.) is only marginally friendlier than Entad.

Aww. I was gonna bring the Bishop xD That would have been fun. You stabilize him! No! It's your turn! No! Yes! *zot* *zot*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hikari
Hiki Pony

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zagnafein wrote:
Rivyn wrote:
And Davik (the only stabilizer on the quest thus far.) is only marginally friendlier than Entad.

Zag can stabilize. The only reason I argue against the attendance of people outside of the level limit is because high-level exclusive quests come around so infrequently, whereas almost all quests are geared towards low-levels. So why should a low-levelled PC come along on our quest when the upper level people have the decency of abstaining from your quests, and thus attend quests at an extremely minimal rate? Yes, I am an egoist, face up to it.

Zag, Count how many of path quests have there been, one was even before we even joined, two were mid level (To witch high and low levels attended) and one low and one high level quests. i Have personaly gone only on two that you also went, and when i tried to go to the low level quest two levels didnt let me, now i am level 13, 130 hp, rising, path said that if I'd go id probably be slaughtered, I know, But its worth the rush.

[The Devil]: "There was a time when I used to get lots of ideas... I thought up the Seven Deadly Sins in one afternoon. The only thing I've come up with recently is advertising." - Peter Cook as George Spiggott "The Devil" in Bedazzled (1967)
Dissident
Board Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else level 13, anyway? Just lower the level limit by one. It's not such a big deal, as long as you're alright with getting killed.
Ruby Pyralis
r00blar
r00blar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruby is level 13 and has 195HP when unraged, but she's honestly not the sharpest tool in the shed (8 INT) and she'd most likely get herself killed. Besides, I really don't care much about quests aside from the RPing part and figuring out puzzles. So, I say if Hiki really wants to go, let him. His choice, his risk. =P
Marlina
Missus Marl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not really open to argument, Path as the DM, said he could go, so he'll go. Why is discussion still open? o.o

Stop using the magic system like that! BAD FAIRY!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kingdom of Ansteorra Forums Forum Index -> Quests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: